Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Do they no longer exist? I presently have an older ASUS VW266H and would like something at least that size or larger while maintaining a 16:10 aspect ratio - are there any options or does everything top out at 24" these days?
You can get a 4K monitor and use 1:1 pixel mapping to show 3456x2160 which is 16:10. That is admittedly a pretty strange resolution, which could cause trouble in games and apps that absolutely will not support custom resolutions, and UIs might get borked too.
Alternatively, a 39" 4K monitor at 112.97 ppi will show 2560x1600 at 26.72", which is close enough to being a 27" 16:10.
If it is possible to use 1:1 pixel mapping on a 50" 4K TV (and I do not know if that is possible) then you could have a 25.7" 1920x1200 display or a 34.26" 2560x1600 display.
50" 3840x2160 monitor = 88.12 pixels per inch (ppi)
1920x1200 at 88.12 ppi = 25.7"
2560x1600 at 88.12 ppi = 34.26"
If you go down that road, you can do even more square resolutions like 4:3 or 5:4, or even the literal square 2160x2160.
Edit: if you're wondering how I do those calculations, I just use this DPI/PPI Calculator to calculate the ppi of the 4K monitor size I'm interested in. Then I plug in the resolution I want, such as 1920x1200, and adjust the diagonal by hit and miss until the ppi is the same as it was at 4K. Someone should probably make a calculator that makes this process easier, and pass it on to some site like WSGF; I have no idea how to make such a calculator.