• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Large scale corporate picture

kenham40

Gawd
Joined
Apr 3, 2001
Messages
943
I am looking for a large scale picture of a modern corporate office (large office). By large scale I mean, the office is very large, not the size of the picture itself. This would be an internal picture, not the outside of an office building. I have scanned most all of the stock photo places and most all of the internal office pictures aren't large scale enough, they are of just one office space or of a smaller office. I would prefer it to be elevated if possible to show the expansiveness of the officescape. I have budgeted money for this pic, so I am not looking for a freebie here. Here is a link to a manufacturing picture kind of what I am looking for (in expansiveness, etc..) but I would like a picture of an office space instead.

link

Any and all help is appreciated here fellas.

!edit!
Here is a picture I found as an example of what we are looking for (large scale interior office shot).

http://www.blacktomato.co.uk/graphics/large%20office.JPG
 
OK so what exactly do you want a picture of a office or a group of offices its not that clear.

i would give it a go if i knew what you wanted :D
 
Back
Top