Large Hadron Collider Live Webcast

HardOCP News

[H] News
I am watching a live webcast of the press conference from the Large Hadron Collider control center. Kind of disappointing because none of the main stream media has asked about black holes or the end of the world yet. :(

Just speculating but believe this press conference occurred because earlier today it collided subatomic particles at three times the highest energy levels previously recorded.

large-hadron-collider.jpg

I was forwarded this, apparently all is not well at CERN...

omfgcern.jpg

seriously though, ATLAS got some very good collisions before the beam was stopped

atlas2010-vp1-152166-316199.png

oopppss, apologies on the size of the image, any chance someone can resize it?

I watched a few minutes of the webcast, but too many people speaking French and a somewhat annoying sounding lady announcer made me turn it off.

HEY.. it occurred to me that almost everyone I saw was a geeky looking nerd DUDE.. hardly any ladies.. but STEVE plasters up a pic with probably the 2 hottest looking ladies at that meeting. or the only 2 ladies there at all. Was Steve subliminally trying to get guys to check this out thinking the conference would be inundated with hot French models in short lab coats? Mmmm I wonder... I AM ON TO YOU STEVE.. AND YOUR CAMARO TOO!!

Alien 1: And here are the last few seconds recorded of the humans before they blew up from our Hyper Collider Bomb.
Alien 2: Yes no thanks to our glorious Commander Michael Jackson for delivering the plans, may Quigron rest his soul
(Too early?)

Back