Laptops, Scooters, Tv's + More!

mistan

Limp Gawd
I SHIP EVERYTHING THE SAME DAY AND WILL PROVIDE A TRACKING NUMBER WITHIN 2 HOURS OF THE SALE!!!!
(Can the mods plz delete my other thread?, thanks) I might even include second day or overnight for free(depends on cost though)

PLEASE READ

SOME OF THE LAPTOPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN FOR NOT BEING IN MY POSSESSION. OTHERS WERE SOLD. If you have established heatware, then I will be glad to ship 1st on everything besides the toshiba because my local computer store needs to be paid in full 1st. I will take that money and buy the laptop and to ship.
If that is too much then I understand and I will not be offended for being "fishy". I can prove myself on everything I say because I have invoices and paypal transactions and receipts etc. I have been accused of being "fishy". I admit that I am a little "fishy" but I have invited people into my paypal account, which has $400+ in it, so they can check around and see what all I have done and even check out the tracking numbers. If you would like to deal with me then fine, if not then fine. I WILL NOT BE OFFENDED. ANYWAYS, ALL PRICES FOR EVERYTHING ON HERE HAVE BEEN DROPPED UNOFFICIALLY. This means that you will have to offer a lower price for whatever item you want and then we can work something out. If I do not ship within the amount of time that I have stated then I will be happy to refund you every dime that you have paid me. If you would like to wait an extra day for me to ship, that is fine also.
Thanks HardForums and
Thanks Anandtech
[i"]These are lessons to be learned"[/i]

Pictures will be given upon request

NEWLY ADDED

Toshiba Satellite 1805-S274 1.1ghz 512Mb
This I just received from a neighbor that heard about me selling a laptop. (Don't ask me how he knows) It's in very very very good condition. This comes with no battery charger. I have tried it with one of my other laptop's chargers and it works. This is a very good deal right here and I will let it go for:
$540 shipped.
Normal prices are here: http://www.epinions.com/Toshiba_Sat...k_Computer__Notebooks_PS183U_00JRSX?sp=iother
The lower price is for a used one.

NEWLY ADDED
v9 Sony playstation 2
Is in perfect condition. Only thing wrong with it is that the reset cable snapped on it. I ordered another one but it is not compatible with this version of ps2's. I will include 2 controllers and maybe a memory card(for an additional charge) with it.
Will also include a couple of games.(Dont know what they are right now)
$85 shipped the same day (next day if transaction is late in the afternoon.

PRICE DROPS!
Compaq Presario 533mhz System
This system has only been used for about 6 months before i upgraded to a whole new desktop. It is very stable and reliable and has never been overclocked. It is very clean and has no scratches on it. The condition of the monitor, the scanner, and printer are brande new-like. The specs of the system are:

Compaq 7470 Desktop Computer

AMD K6-2 533MHz Processor
512 MB of pc133 Ram
20 gig Hard Drive
56K Modem
Linksys 10-base Lan Card
8MB On-board video card (shared with system memory)
On-board sound card

250-Watt Power supply
Open Bay for addition cd-rom drive
15" Color Monitor with built in mic
4 USB 1.1 ports (2 in back, 2 in front access door)
Floppy Drive
IJ-600 USB/Parallel Color Printer
10' Parallel Cable
Scroll Mouse made by Logitech
Keyboard with function keys

Dropped to $120 + shipping from
$200

General Electric 27 in Tv
This tv is in great condition and has no dead pixels or any scratches that I know of.
The Contrast for the tv is a little bit to high and causes a minimal "fog effect". Its nothing that you will notice very much.
$140 shipped

Samsung 27 in Tv
This tv is in very good condition with on visible scratches on the tv's case or the screen. There are no dead pixels. There is a problem with the tv though. To get it to turn on you have to keep pressing the power button on a remote control. The buttons in front of the tv do not work(I think the button alignment is off) I WAS TOLD THAT ALL OF THIS CAN BE FIXED - by a tv repairman.
I am asking $90 + shipping

8 in KENWOOD AmP

This thing pumps out so much power. I used this to make my beats. It has speaker out ports on it. Also has Rca ports (input and output). Crossover range is (80 - 200Hz) The middle part of the speaker is kicked in but it still pumps out power with no static or crackles or anything.(it sounds the same as when it was not kicked in). Also has a Phase button for Normal or Reverse.
Very deep bass and many useful functions Auto Shut-off, standby mode, Line input, Line output, Phase switch, Speaker input/ Output terminals, volume control, cross over control...
DIMENSIONS (H x W x D): 14-1/2" x 11-1/4" x 14"

Asking $35 +shipping

Football and Basketball Jerseys
I can get just about any football and basketball jerseys that you want. (maybe even mlb and hockey) I have jerseys that are worth upward to $2400, and thats retail price. All jerseys will include all tags attached, including the barcode/price tag. They will all be wrapped in protective plastic and will even smell brand new because they ARE! They have never been worn. Those jerseys that are worth up to $2400 are the "Quarterbacks of the Century", "Widereceivers of the Century", "(insert team)'s of the Century", and "Runningbacks". The only (insert team) jersey i have is the miami dolphins but i am pretty sure i can get more. All of these jerseys are truely Authentic and that is guaranteed!! I have many pictures of these and I will also take pictures of whatever part of the jersey you want to see. I also have burberry and gucci jerseys and the Mcdonalds series jerseys. (Micheal Jordan, LeBron James, Etc)
Will sell for anywhere from $65 to $150
This is very cheap because most of these jerseys are $400 each.
All Jerseys are made by Mitchell & Ness (Exceptions - (insert team) jerseys are made by a company by "Players of the Century" I think, McDonalds jerseys are made by a company by the name of "High school Lengends"

SCOOTERS ARE SOLD!!

I Accept All paypal & money orders.
Maybe wired

My heatware is : mistan
My ebay is : mistan1
its not that big but this is aquired within 1 month(maybe shorter) of time.

This may make me seem like I am a dealer but all of this is not my stuff. I am selling for my cousins and my aunt. Thanks
Shipping on tv's will be no more than $20 for ground shipping

BUMP right on the dot
Come on ppl
there is some good stuff going on here
there are some price drops also
+ some added stuff
so start pm'ing and emailing

Its not just one player
There Are 4 players on 1 jersey
I will have to check the players

I am interested in a Kansas State U Football jersy if the price is right. Whats the price?

I will have to check m inventory for price and availability
Will get back with you on that
What you looking to spend?

pics? batterys tested for all? ship first since you are so new to the forums and have such little heatware? (I have 15)

and whats with having to check your inventory for price and availability? I thought you were not a business? *sigh*

My inventory is my contact.
Just because i know ppl doesnt mean im a business.
I can assure you that im not a business. I just turned 18 on the 6th and I dont have a credit card or even a bank account. The credit card i use on my paypal is not even mine. its my mom's friend. Yes I have pics for the laptops. And all batteries are tested.
Everything works
Yim me @ ceecee1300
or
AIM me @ samusarans
or
MSN me @ [email protected]

bump
I thought it was 4
This is not on purpose.
I think I mixed it up with anandtech
sorry
Will be 6 hours from now on