Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I've just done a mini-search for this and was wondering if anyone owns a laptop with multiple HDMI or DP out's and is working on multi-monitor with their laptop?
Any laptop with DP and an ati gpu should do eyefinity (3 displays) using dp, vga and hdmi my B43j works with the internal display + 2 others, or just 3 external displays.
My G75v also supports multimonitor, right now im running the internal screen + hdmi and vga, it has a kepler gpu (gtx 660m) so if i use the mdp on it i can use a 4th monitor as kepler has suport for running up to 4 displays.
Thanks, I'm staying away from VGA for now, I really just want to have 2 displays but I wanted to keep it HDMI primarily or go with DP if it wasn't an option. Got my answers, thanks all.