• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Laptop Stand?

squares

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 25, 2007
Messages
474
Hello guys, Ive just started using my laptop as an auxiliary machine to complement my desktop, as such I have a very small desk. So my question is if anyone knows where to buy a swiveling laptop holder that attaches to a desk. I have been searching and searching but still cant seem to get what I'm trying to look for.
 
Do you mean something like this?

http://www.ergotron.com/Products/DeskMounts/tabid/71/ctl/Product/mid/396/PRDID/68/language/en-US/default.aspx

45-192-194.jpg


I have a similar ergotron for my LCD and it works perfectly. High actuation and near-zero effort to manuever. High quality product for the price, and installation was minimal.
 
Back
Top