• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Laptop Speakers

prodigee

Gawd
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
987
Hey,

Ok so I have been searching up and down all day for these USB laptop speakers and I just cant find them. I cant remeber what they were called, but I do know they were shaped like the new iHome speakers, but they were only USB powered, and could magnetically attach to each other for easy carrying. Help me figure out the name of these things so I can stop the need to shoot myself..

Thanks,

prodigee.
 
Thank you so much. I could not remember what they were called at all.. I knew there was an 'er' some where in there. Thank you.
 
Well of course. But I mean it is apparent? I mean it can't be anyworse than my macbook where bass seems to be an unknown word to the machine.
 
Back
Top