I opened my laptop this afternoon to find my display with dark inverted colors
everytime i sorta twist the top hard enough the colors come back, but once i let go, it messes up again
i've had it (Latitude C540) for three years and prior to this problem, its been in perfect condition
to buy a new screen will cost more than the laptop itself
*panics*
WHAT DO I DO?
Is there like a program that allows me to manually invert the colors from windows?
everytime i sorta twist the top hard enough the colors come back, but once i let go, it messes up again
i've had it (Latitude C540) for three years and prior to this problem, its been in perfect condition
to buy a new screen will cost more than the laptop itself
*panics*
WHAT DO I DO?
Is there like a program that allows me to manually invert the colors from windows?