• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Laptop SB Audigy 2 help

szupan

n00b
Joined
Jan 10, 2006
Messages
13
I have Soundblaster Audigy 2 in the pcmia slot of my Vaio laptop. The speaker outputs on the cord dongle stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers and software, and they worked for a day, then stopped working. Right now I have my speakers plugged in to the headphone jack on the card. Anybody have any suggestions on how to get my speaker outputs working again? Thanks.
 
Back
Top