Laptop processor

manflesh

n00b
Joined
Apr 27, 2005
Messages
17
I was thinking of getting this processor with a new Inspiron 9300 -Intel ®Pentium ®M Processor 750 (1.86 GHz, 2 MB L2 cache, 533 MHz FSB). Is it worth the extra $450 to get 2.13GHz?
 
depends on what you are doing with the lappy , if you are dealing with huge files or graphic design stuff, I would say yes , but if all you are doing is basic word documents , or browsing the internet, I would say no.
 
Get the minimum processor, take it out and replace it with a Dothan 1.6GHz/400MHz and overclock it to 2.13GHz. :D

I replaced the Dothan 1.6GHz/533MHz with a Dothan 1.5GHz/400MHz and overclocked it to 2GHz/533MHz. Easy mod for cheap power. I made money on it because my old CPU sold for more than what I paid for the 1.5GHz.
 
Back
Top