Laptop Mods NEONE???

darknite

Gawd
Anyone know of a site where there are some laptop mods...i dont think ive ever even seen one
Or anyone here got any?

I know some people repaint them. IF you're gonna do that, make sure you know how to put it back together ;)

and it is spelled "anyone" not "NEONE" ...its one less letter to type and it looks dumb while doing so

Dudeyourlame said:
and it is spelled "anyone" not "NEONE" ...its one less letter to type and it looks dumb while doing so

:p i had a hard time making out what he was trying to communicate by using "NEONE"

I though it was NONE. Argh, still need to practice my English.

T-nm said:
What does this mean?
I second that. I read it and didn't get it, but I didn't wanna feel stupid and be the first to ask. :p

Props for your guts.

if you want to see what people have done to their laptops go over to notebookforums.com they have sections for every brand and my favorite mod is hooking up led's to the usb power inside and having leds in your speaker ports etc.

GJSNeptune said:
I second that. I read it and didn't get it, but I didn't wanna feel stupid and be the first to ask. :p

Props for your guts.

Write the letters "I" "D", the number ten, and then the letter "T" on a piece of paper.

Codegen said:
Write the letters "I" "D", the number ten, and then the letter "T" on a piece of paper.

LMFAO im so tired i fell for that :D

and i thought he was talking laptop mod neons? at first :eek:

I did a quick bondo + paint + logo job on my mom's laptop for mother's day. I'm ashamed to show it though because it's pretty fruity .......but it's for mom so :p

ya i meant anyone....i just used to typin neone on chat and junk....thanks for the 3 people that actually helped

i plan on painting mine an arctic white color with my business logo on the front. I just got a new air compressor and a nice HVLP gun setup for my business so I can finally do a nice paintjob. There really aren't many other mods I can think of for a laptops, when I have the case open I'm going to look into putting a quiet fan or two where the extra battery compartment is, but that is pretty much it.

Back