• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

laptop hd

lilbeave

n00b
Joined
Sep 3, 2005
Messages
51
I have a mac laptop hd and the laptop is dead I need the info off the hd but when I throw it in slave on my windows pc it says the data is unallocated how do make it able to be read so I can get the dta off of it

all help is greatly appreciated
 
Back
Top