Laptop F/S/T

You know what? This is a freaking beautiful laptop. If I had $900 to burn, this thing would be mine. (Well, ok, no WiFi, but you're talking an extra $25 there. No biggie.)

Sadly, I'm not giving you any business, but I'm giving you a bump. People should be all up ons.

bump for the nice lappy...Dang it, my bro wants a lappy but he tax return only $740.....lol....not enough for this baby

Can you post what exact model, how much warranty is left, what type of warranty, and if you've changed anything on it hardware wise?

I would love to make you an offer, but need to confirm that there is a warranty since this unit "was purchased a month ago directly from dell". Every computer/laptop purchased from a direct mfgr comes with a limited warranty, typically 1 year. With Dell, this warranty is transferrable. Can you provide accurate ownership and warranty information?

picture021medium7yb.jpg

picture023medium9ny.jpg

picture025medium2ka.jpg

picture026medium3nd.jpg

picture028medium5dy.jpg

picture029medium8va.jpg

New pics for ya guys.

skinegibbs, someone asks about warranty info and you report the thread because you didn't like their "offer"? I see nothing wrong with what they asked.

What I do see, though, is you excessively bumping this thread. Saying "thanks for the bump" is not a reason to bump your thread if it's been less than six hours. Want to add new pics? Edit your original post, don't make a new one less than two hours after your last bump.

Back