• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Laptop Coolers

Mad Cat

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 27, 2008
Messages
407
Hi,

I have a Dell Precision M2300 I use for school. It has a 2.40GHz Core 2 Duo with 3.5GB of RAM. I can run HL2 on it pretty well, but I am concerned about heat buildup. I would like to invest in a laptop cooler. Cooling and reliability are my top concerns, but noise should also be taken into consideration. Portability is not an issue. I can spend up to $80 IF the value is there.

So far my brother has helped me to find the NZXT Cryo LX ($70) and the Thermaltake NBCool T500 ($20). I am leaning towards the NZXT, but I am not sure if the price is worth it. If anyone has a recommendation, or another superior cooler, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!


Cliff Notes:
Need a good laptop cooler.
NZXT Cryo LX, Thermaltake NBCool T500, or other?
Can spend $80
 
By the way, thank you for the relpy. I ended up going with the NZXT Cryo LX due to it being able to hold smaller laptops more securely than the Zalman.
 
Back
Top