• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

laptop case mod

faze

n00b
Joined
Oct 18, 2005
Messages
2
Anybody have ideas for modding a laptop case? (cathodes, LED fans etc)
 
lol cathodes in a laptop would be weird...

what i have seen are a lot of nice paint jobs, also another mod is to cut a hold or design on the top cover and steal some light from the screen to make it light up, umm if you can fit some leds in the cpu fan, idk...heh
 
If I ever get my hands on a spare M6805 case, then I have a few really nifty case mods planned :D


I jsut can;t go without my laptop long enough to do them.
 
paint it, cutout a design in the case, lights, etc.

I'm actually thinking about lapping the heat sink in my toshiba :p

Really there are all sorts of things that you can do, its just coming up with them and finding the space to fit all the stuff for w/e you do.
 
Back
Top