Laptop brick

J_I_M_B_O

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 31, 2006
Messages
400
A long while back (about 5 years) I had and old pentium I or II laptop...
IT WAS A BRICK, yes a brick with a screen that didn't light up, but for some reason I really want to get and old one, tear out the parts and put new stuff in along with having to widen the flopy drive bay to put in a cd drive and the screen needs to modified and so on. Is it possible?
And even so, can I obtain laptop mobos any where?
 
I doubt anything like that has been done before so you're blazing your own trail. Asking if it is possible is a bad question. Ask yourself if you have the skill to do it, if yes have fun.....if no, find an easier mod.
 
Good luck dude, if you do it post some pics up, it would be an interesting build to do.
 
Back
Top