Laptop bag

jstevens44

n00b
I've got an emachines m6805 and I need a bag. I would really like to get a messenger bag style of laptop case, but I don't know which ones are any good. Any suggestions for a messenger bag style laptop bag?

Do you have any pics of a Messenger style bag?

St. Peters huh? I'm 2 hours south of you :p
I used to live in Maryland Heights.

if this is the style you're looking for, I've got a brand new one I don't need, that I'd like to get rid of. $40?

I've got a couple similar to that also...only they're made of nylon or something...tough as hell stuff. I think they're made by Port.

The messenger bag style has the flap that folds over to close the bag. I want the best of both worlds. I want a casual look while still being able to carry my laptop to work without looking like I'm off to school afterwards. So, I want to avoid the leather cases because they look too much like briefcases and I want to avoid the backpack style. I really like messenger bags and I've seen a few of them on ebags.com but I don't know where else to look for them and I don't know which ones are any good.

nst - Maryland Heights eh? I teach Kenpo in Maryland Heights at Tracy's Karate on Dorsett and 270, so I'm familiar with the area. heh.

Back