• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Laptop anti theft security

Eagle156

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
2,242
I'm worried that my laptop might get stolen. I often use it in public places and I don't trust the kensington lock, and not to mention there's often nothing secure to wrap the cable around anyway. I'm wondering if there's any free tracking software that will track where the laptop is through wireless networks so if it's stolen the police can find it. I know LoJack has something like that but I'm wondering if there's a free alternative anyone knows about.
 
Back
Top