LAPTOP -AMD athlon 64 3200+ 1024mb ram 80gb hd, DVD rw, NEW IN BOX w/ warranty

zedpol

n00b
So i had bought a computer at best buy along with a Peformance service plan warranty 5 months ago. Well, acouple of weeks ago my computer decided to try and start on fire, Needless to say this wasn't in line with my plans. Anyways to make a long story short I returned the computer and got credit and best buy toward another laptop. They didn't have anything that i wanted so i got this computer (see below) to sell. It has never been opened, and it is a beefcake of a machine. I was able to salvage 512mb of ram from my previous computer, so i have a 512 mb SODIMM module that isn't installed in the computer but if you would like I can open the computer up and install it to make sure it works. Here is a link of the computer.

I have 2.5 years of warranty left that is TRANSFERABLE to whoever buys this laptop. It is a good warranty, heck best buy let me get a whole new computer with it.

If you look on the net for this computer it is in high demand because it is such a good value.

http://www.jr.com/JRProductPage.process?Product=3999998

Stats on the comp are as follow
Athlon 64 3200+
15.4 WXGA screen
Microsoft Windows XP home edition
ATI radeon 9600
512mb or ram installed (i have another 512mb ready to install if you want)
80gb HD
Digital Memory card reader (Compact flash, SD, Memory stick , MMC)
8X DVD+/- RW
1firewire port, 4 usb
10/100 ethernet
802.11g wireless lan
Microsoft Works 8.0
Money 2004
Nero 6 suite
Picture it
power dvd
aol with 3 months subscription free
Norton antivitus, 3 months subscription

Basically it boils down to this,
Computer goes for around 1250-1400 dollars
has a 250 dollar warranty
and an extra 512mb of ram which cost around 100 dollars
So my costs are 1250 + 100+250=1500.,.depending on where you buy it up to 1800

Looking for cash mainly but if you have a good case, psu, PCIe graphics card, 90nm Athlon 64, LCD, mouse + keyboard (logitech 700mx) or anything else you thinki i might want let me know.

Aiming for 1400 bucks, basically you save a 100 bucks if you find a good deal on this computer, or you save a lot more if you aren't bargain shopper :)

Email me at emckenzie (at) gmail \dot/ com . I have gmail invites if anyone wants.

you need to post a non-free email (aka isp/paid for email address). oh yea, nice lappy :)

oh, thanks for the tip. email me at ethanmckenzie (AT) rossmed (DOT) edu (DOT) dm

somone sent me an email saying that the link i posted to was selling the comp for a hundred dollars cheaper than I. That computer doesn't come with the warranty which is 250 dollars, nor does it come witht he extra 512mb of ram. Sorry for any confusion.

me

Back