LAN party game with 3 or 4 people?

ziscwg

Limp Gawd
Any suggestions?
We like something fun and not to hard to learn. FPS like Far Cry and Halo have been fun with smaller maps.

There have been plenty of threads for Coop games. Which would be good for that number of people. Look for some of those. Many of those that have coop can also have bots on both sides.

There have been plenty of threads for Coop games. Which would be good for that number of people. Look for some of those. Many of those that have coop can also have bots on both sides.

Thanks
I will look for those.

A free for all RTS game like C&C3 or any of the Age of Empires or Empire Earth games would be great if you've got an hour or more.

my favorites:

-Flatout 2
-Trackmania
-starcraft
-warcraft 3
-TF2 Funmaps
-Serious Sam 2
-UT '99, UT2k4 or UT3
-CS Ratsmaps
- Rainbow Six Vegas (coop-mod)
-q3 or q4

Well my friends come over sometimes and what I do is host a game off my computer and put a shit load of bots and just have us 3 against them in Counter-Strike: Source.

Like we'll go on cs_assault and go in the hostie room and just camp while a million bots rush in. Also try SC or something like that.

Well my friends come over sometimes and what I do is host a game off my computer and put a shit load of bots and just have us 3 against them in Counter-Strike: Source.

Like we'll go on cs_assault and go in the hostie room and just camp while a million bots rush in. Also try SC or something like that.

sorry but that sounds very boring :D

a really nice HL2 mod is hidden-source. A small advice: you should turn the light in the room off and turn the Sound on. While you playing the game :)

I just did this last weekend with Unreal Tournament 2k4 and had a blast blowing crap up. Set it up for a gigantic game with a ton of frags and the game just goes on forever and it's nothing but pure mayhem. Worms would be fun, Starcraft, Command and Conquer (any of em), Halo. And if all else fails, dust off an original NES or SNES or Genesis and go to town with the oldies but goodies :p

+ a billion
/endthread

Cool game. I used to play this game every day until I was the best in the world, and then I quit. Like Jordan should have done instead of playing baseball and then coming back and then retiring because he was too old and couldn't keep up with young guys.
I moved on to other racing games like MotoGP 07, GTR2, Toca 3, Trackmania, ETC.
Ok but seriously....
Quake 3 CPMA is a great small LAN game. As is UT2004, UT3...I dunno.
COD 2 might work well with 4 people.

swat4 is a superb game for 2-4 people. lots of ways to handle missions, creepy levels, and just a blast to play with people on lan. more personality than your average FPS coop game.

like someone else said, splinter cell MP. chaos theory MP imo is the best. takes some practice though to get decent with the spy.

Racing - Flatout2 Just mental fun
FPS - SWAT4 Nice and tactical and good for a few serious games
RTS - C&C3 Easy to pick up and play for all

We like to play some more oldschool games when we get drunk, drinking game is almost always the original CoD with UO expansion, get some Carentan TDM going and drink when you kill :D

when my friends and I were doing lan parties, we would play C&C generals a lot.
I would NOT recommend empire earth...we played one game of that and it lasted 6 hours...lol
we also play counterstrike,team fortress, a good bit of co-op company of heroes(we actually had a pretty good team going for a while until college started getting a little hectic)

we also did the counterstrike many bots thing just for fun...and it actually is pretty fun.
we loaded up with a TON of bots, gave them all knives and all we used were pistols.theres just something about having 20 bots rushing you at one time and trying to kill them all before they get to you.

played a bit of supreme commander...ummm
tribes
serious sam co-op

im sure there is more, I just can't think of anymore right now.

That "Hidden" game sound awesome, I'm downloading that right now.

My all time fave for 3-4 people is tied between Generals and Red Alert. We would all team up and play against the computer on the hardest setting, and just keep adding AI opponents until we got our arses kicked.

Back