LAN Driver Help

I've been having this problem for about a week now and haven't been able to fix it. I tried contacting the ASUS company through direct email and through there forums and it was useless so I thought I'd try to find just a general forum online for help. So please any help with this will be greatly appreciated because I have no idea where to go with this.

I recently bought a M2NPV-VM motherboard for a computer I planned on building.

I finally got all the parts and put it together failing to notice that there was no Support CD included in the motherboard box.

I decided to Download the Drivers from this site. I downloaded the Audio and LAN drivers only. I didn't download the video drivers because I bought a graphics card for my computer in which I would just use those drivers.

I have no idea how to install the LAN drivers for my motherboard. In downloading the .zip file for the LAN drivers a PDF file is included that explains I need to use

NVIDIA Networking Drivers with Microsoft RIS

to install the drivers.

I have no idea where to go with this. I tried looking it up in the Microsoft support webpages but I still could find no way of figuring this out on my own.

I need help in completely installing my LAN drivers for my motherboard.

A walkthrough would be much appreciated.

Edit Edit Post Reply

nvidia based board,you could go to the nvidia web site and get the latest chipset driver set for your os(32 or 64 bit),it has an install exe. so just click an it will do the rest but it needs directx 9 installed to run so get dx9 from softpedia or somewhere(latest is august edition) and install it first

right klik my computer>>properties>>device manager>>look for yellow?! or unknown device then klik update/install driver goto the folder where you dowloaded the lan driver.

Back