• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Lagging mouse ?

hiteak86

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 20, 2002
Messages
213
I just bought a 1.5 Gig powerbook and the only problem that I have is that when i open an application (sometimes) the mouse stays at that location for 2-5 econds, not responsive to my mousepad.

Does anyone know what the problem is and how i could fix it ?

Thanks

-Vito
 
sounds like you got disk encryption on your home folder enabled it's called filevault
and if your hard disk has Journaling enabled it feels like you Mac is wading through molasses
and sometimes the software "Logitech" or others send with the hardware are more prone to problems.. then os x's native drivers
 
I was thinking along the same lines there...i did notice a slight lag when I had journling turned on and I try to avoid FV it at all possible!
 
Back
Top