LaCie electron19blue IV

IdiotInCharge

NVIDIA SHILL
picked up the link for LaCie's reconditioned stuff the other day, and decided that $230 shipped for a Mitubishi 930 clone was a good compromise.

Impressions: yeah, this is the monitor I WISH I had bought (one with this tube) instead of the crappy P95f+ that I had from viewsonic. Sharpest thing I have seen, in tube form. 1600x1200@85hz, no problem, no flicker, crisp text. ,24dp FTW!

where did you get it for $230 and what kind of condition was it in (tube is fine but what about frame)? i want to get that exact monitor, but i found it at calumet for $375.
i assume you got it somewhere online?

Where? From the LaCie store itself. Look for it, they may list them one at a time.

Condition? I swear it's new. No wear on the outside whatsoever, picture is crisp, clean and sharp as can be.

osirus35 said:
how does it hold up with games like BF2 and others?

as well as anyone could possibly expect from a monitor i'm sure. those lacie monitors are the shit, seriously. i've only seen them in the store, but they are frickin sweet.

IdiotInCharge said:
Where? From the LaCie store itself. Look for it, they may list them one at a time.

Condition? I swear it's new. No wear on the outside whatsoever, picture is crisp, clean and sharp as can be.

thanks man, that's frickin awesome. i'm definitely gonna have to check that out. i think i saw a refurb 22" on the site once...those are really cool because they have a four port usb 2.0 hub built in to their side.

Back