• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Lacie blue eye pro software only?

dotslasher

n00b
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
29
I was wondering if the Lacie blue eye pro software was available for download.

I have an X-rite Eye-one display2 but I'd like to try out the lacie's software.
The Lacie's hardware is similar to the X-rite's calibrator.

On lacie's website I can only find the PC Update release, not the full software suite.

Can anyone help me out?
 
They don't put it up for download since its the only part of the product that is proprietary. In the past I have had to email support to get updates, I think that is still the case.
 
Back
Top