• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

L4D2 on Mac

It uses the source engine so it was just a matter of time....they have all their other Source engine games already
 
Just out of interest does anyone know how they've done this? Have they written in OpenGL support for Macs, or are they emulating DirectX somehow?
 
Are they mapping DirectX calls to OpenGL though? I just had a quick google on this and it seems like performance is way down? If they went about writing OpenGL support directly into the engine wouldn't the PC get that as an additional rendering option?

The old HL engine had this, in fact I think I have to use OpenGL to get it working correctly, DirectX just falls over from what I remember.
 
Back
Top