L4D2 [H]ardGaming Night, Saturday 2/4/2012

I didn't mean anything bad by that...Was just an Okay :p

Glad you are doing this...could end up being very nice!

There is a slight chance I will not be on time. I am in North Little Rock with Bigchedd and we are going to the shooting range in Sherwood and need to make a few stops afterwards. We will be back before 7 central time.

Yeah, we're starting it up in a bit, I need a quick shower, I stink from all the fun I had out there.

Go to your Community Tab in Steam, and click on [H]ardGaming, and enter chat room

that should get you all in the chat.

I have 3 people in so far.

Last edited:
i'm ready here...
edit: I'm here in the steam chat... are we going to use ingame VOIP, or TS3 or ventrilo??

I'm not precisely sure yet, waiting on more people to get in the chat. instructions to enter chat are 2 posts above.

Nice turn out, we got at least the 6 I predicted :p

Nice!!!

Hopefully a few more show up, we haven't started yet, we're waiting 10 more mins to see if we can't get 2 more.

doing updates now. should be there relatively soon.

Anybody gonna be on later like around 10:00PM Eastern time or will it be dead by then? The wife and kid should be turning in by then so it would be the only time I could join. I've never played online MP so think its time I pop my c[H]erry.

gg, guys... i had to call an early night... Had a good time, hope to play some vs mode next week or so!

It's been fun, I'll be around all night so if any late comers join just get in the chat, it should alert me when someone posts a message

Came in around 9:30 and waited til almost midnight but everybody was gone. Maybe Ill be able to join in next time. It sucks sometimes being a 40 year old dad when you're really a 15 year old kid mentally. LOL!

Ok, so I'm glad we had a great turnout. I know some people had problems with their rigs, settings, or had to update and stuff.

For the best possible experience the next time we do something like this, please test L4D2 the week of the next event or the same day as the event long BEFORE we begin, this will cut down on problems and stuff, and will ensure that everyone is pretty much ready to rock.

I had fun playing with Jolly Ewok, Gooch3008, and Bigchedd tonight. I'm not sure how group 2 fared, but I did try to organize shit. I called it a night after our second campaign mode, not bad, we played about 2 hours tonight.

Next, I am thinking of a CS Source night, I'm not sure exactly when as I may have plans the next 2 weekends.

I will talk to Bravo))) about coordinating this, since he's a CS Source whore.

Anyway, basically, in the future, make sure your shit works, so you can be ready to have fun immediately, also don't go afk for an hour forcing others to wait on you :p

I called it a night a little early cause I was worn out from the week, ended up sleeping from 9 p.m. till about 1:30.

Anyway, basically, in the future, make sure your shit works, so you can be ready to have fun immediately, also don't go afk for an hour forcing others to wait on you :p

Sorry, I had stuff come up... next time I won't join the chat at all :)

I thought so too. I just wish I could of stayed up longer, for another campaign...

I hear ya, i had such a long fucking day that I passed out at 9 p.m. and didn't wake up till later in the evening.

Hell, I didn't even want to wake up yesterday morning lol.

Too bad I probably wont be able to make another one. I usually work on Saturday nights, just so happened I was off that Saturday.

Well, we can see about setting up a weeknight time, and a weekend time, I won't be available during weeknights as I work every weeknight, BUT that doesn't really matter if someone else wants to step up and run the show during weeknights.

I'm thinking I might try a Sunday night and see how that goes for attendance as well.

Back