• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

L33T's Trading Post (FS)

oh my goodness you have a vapochill. what kind of cooling power does that thing have? do youknow how many watts it can handle?
 
oh my goodness you have a vapochill. what kind of cooling power does that thing have? do youknow how many watts it can handle?

I'm not quite sure the answer to this. It definitely is upgraded gas though, so it'll perform better than a stock Vapochill.
 
bump for you as I was surprised, and got a chuckle from, seeing an overflow box on [H]
 
:D :D :D

Thanks! Well, there are computer junkies, then there are watercooling junkies, and it can't be that big of a step to be a reef aquarium junkie too right?

Say -- are you interested in that stuff?

I just started a presence over at nano-reef forums (I guess it isn't a huge sin to mention them, since they're completely not computer-related; they're for building coral reef aquariums).

It's funny because over there, I also use "L33T" -- I imagine a lot of members are like "what is 'L33T'" and why is this guy selling sticks of computer RAM on an aquarium forum? :p
 
Back
Top