• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

L2410NM Issue

jyxent

n00b
Joined
Nov 19, 2007
Messages
10
I just bought a L2410NM. I'm connecting the monitor to a Radeon 3870 using a hdmi cable and the dvi to hdmi adapter that came with the video card.

When I have the monitor connected to the 3870, the text displayed looks very pixelated. I am running at the native resolution of 1920x1200.

I've connected the monitor to a different computer with a Geforce 8500gt, using the same cable and adapter, and the monitor works perfectly when connected to it.

In the manual, it shows the different menus based on the input type for the monitor. Looking at the menus, it knows it has dvi input when connected to the 8500gt, but thinks it has a/v hdmi input when connected to the 3870.

Does anybody know how to fix this?
 
Back
Top