L connector for ATX 24-pin?

sphinx99

[H]ard|Gawd
Does anyone know if such a thing exists on the egg, Amazon, etc.? I've been searching but my google-fu is clearly pretty weak.

I'm trying to dress things up and a L connector for the ATX 24-pin power supply connector would go a long way in my particular case...

Yes, that's close, however I was looking for an adapter as opposed to a replacement for the actual connector. What you linked is actually kind of interesting, but it looks like something to replace the existing connector, and I'm not sure I want to pull parts off a new Z87... yet.

If that's absolutely what I needed I would do that. Heatgun or solder suck. There's no silicon or some package involved so it can't really go wrong. Just don't melt the plastic. Digikey or mouser may have black or other colors.

Yes, that's close, however I was looking for an adapter as opposed to a replacement for the actual connector. What you linked is actually kind of interesting, but it looks like something to replace the existing connector, and I'm not sure I want to pull parts off a new Z87... yet.

Actually that is a adapter. It plugs into the 24 pin connector and your cable connects to the end of this. I had to use one in a really small case I worked on and it did the job :)

Back