• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Kyro II SE, rare

erek

8=D
2FA
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
18,254
https://www.ebay.de/itm/203885160878

1648560949379.png
 
Would it be possible for you to run 3dmark01se? What if I say Please?

How loud is that small (40mm? 50mm?) fan?
I've already set it for shipping, honestly wouldn't like to mess with it again.

The fan is actually clogged, it won't spin freely and I unplugged it during tests, obviously a bigger 80mm fan powered from the motherboard was set to blow air to the card to prevent overheating.
 
Back
Top