Kyle's Kids

EmptyFlame

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Messages
122
I hate to sound like a big softy on this one, but both my girlfriend and I agree that Mr. Bennett's children are absolutely adorable! It's just great to see the look on young children's faces on Christmas morning. Not having any children or young siblings ourselves, we were wondering if the general readership would like to post up some of their own "Christmas Morning" photos? I doesn't have to necessarily be of their children (because I can understand if some people don't want to post a lot of pictures of their kids on the internet). Just to share some of the holiday spirit or show some of the faces that people make when they get gifts they really enjoy and/or wanted.

P.S. - Please don't think I'm a weirdo for this post. I've just recently found that after returning to college and having no money, it's the little things in life that make it worth living. Like the smiles on people's faces on Christmas Morning. :)
 
I think Kyle's kids are cute too. Of course, most children are adorable until they get to around age 10, enjoy it while it lasts.

No pics of Christmas day to post, I was asleep for half of it. :p
 
They are adorable, I just thought it odd to see a "Kyle's Kids" thread in the Gen hardware section. I thought maybe he modded them or something. lol
 
Yeah, I wasn't quite sure where to put the thread because it was kind of an off-topic comment. If the mods find a better place for it, then by all means move it there.
 
Back
Top