Vincent Vega
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Apr 17, 2002
- Messages
- 288
Kyle, have you considered rewriting the user-posted Newegg links with affiliate codes? Newegg runs their aff program via CJ, I am using many other tech-unrelated programs on our big fashion forums myself successfully.
If you are interested, PM me.
Just thought of this since I've bought thousands of dollars worth of user recommended Newegg gear through links on [H]|F myself over the years, a plugin like that could make a substantial bump in revenue for Hardforum.
Just two cents worth from one forum owner to another.
If you are interested, PM me.
Just thought of this since I've bought thousands of dollars worth of user recommended Newegg gear through links on [H]|F myself over the years, a plugin like that could make a substantial bump in revenue for Hardforum.
Just two cents worth from one forum owner to another.