• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Kworld TV Tuner troubles

redheadfred

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
253
Ok, so I have a Kworld 878 tuner card in my rig, and it started giving me troubles after I moved back into the dorms. Over the summer it was working fine, then I move back on campus, and it sucks. There is a quick squeek of sound every couple of seconds and the picture delays for a sec. It's not cool at all...I've reinstalled the drivers, updated everything and changed cables. Could it be that the cable in the dorms sucks? I know its fuzzy, but it looks fine on regular TV's. Any thoughts? Thanks.
 
Back
Top