kvm proggy

who

Weaksauce
HEY guys i need a program that will allow me to view some computers on my network via ethernet can anyone help me.

Holy lack of self research Batman! Did you spend anytime at all looking on your own, and maybe didn't like what you found?

It also would help to know what OS your using to connect to what OS. If it's XP Pro and Server 2003, you can use the built in RDP. There's always terminal services, VNC, PCAnywhere, etc.

Help us help you by giving us some info to work with.

Nice Answer:
if your client computer (the one connecting to other computers) is XP Pro then you can just use Remote Desktop to connect to Other XP computers.
If not, I'd recommend that you use http://www.tightvnc.com/

Not So Nice Answer:
See djnes' post :p

Perrupa said:
Nice Answer:
if your client computer (the one connecting to other computers) is XP Pro then you can just use Remote Desktop to connect to Other XP computers.
If not, I'd recommend that you use http://www.tightvnc.com/

Not So Nice Answer:
See djnes' post :p
You try to be nice, but you grow tired after some time seeing people have a total lack of effort on their own part to do anything for themselves. No one bothers to ever do any searching themselves, and (especially on the OS Forum), they ask a question bit don't give ANY system info or background info related to the issue.

It's like taking your car to a mechanic, saying "It doesn't work right" and walking away.

djnes said:
You try to be nice, but you grow tired after some time seeing people have a total lack of effort on their own part to do anything for themselves. No one bothers to ever do any searching themselves, and (especially on the OS Forum), they ask a question bit don't give ANY system info or background info related to the issue.

It's like taking your car to a mechanic, saying "It doesn't work right" and walking away.

No worries, I know how you feel. I work in tech support.

Thank god for the mute button and co-workers that don't mind swearing and fist shaking

Peace

Back