KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

I love it's compact design and as it is a closed loop system I like the idea of it being maintenance-free. Quiet operation is fantastic! Good to see Kuhler getting in the game with Corsair and Coolit Systems.

I like the fact its a nice clean way to do water cooling, without all the mess.

The ChillControl V Software was to be what really gets my attention about Antec coolers, I always that program like that would be incredibly useful.

I've always wanted to try water cooling, and this seems like a easy way to get into it.

With that, I can actually be [H]ard by OCing both my 2500k and my puppy.

Bought a 700d and looking to build a BD system that is water cooled along with dual 6950 flashed to 6970.

Love the Antec brand. This is a great self-contained liquid CPU cooling system. Built by a company you can trust. Love IT...

I like the Antec Kuhler because its affordable, easy to install and a superb quality product.

IMG_0355.jpg

I like the increased competition for other companies to contend with. More reason to push the envelope!

Ive always ran Antec cases and powersupplies, and i need to replace my crappy asetek lclc cooling solution, with this fine piece of cooling hardware:)

Antec Kuhler cooling systems are extremely quiet and a low barrier to entry into the water-cooling world. Also my departed puppies:

bartandgus1a.jpg

Last edited:
Long-time fan of Antec cases and power supplies. Never had an Antec cooler before.

I like the fact that it will be a quiet solution.

Antec has always had quality products, with great support. This is a win-win situation for the winners.

I really like the lines -- they are much easier to manage than the Corsair offering.

love to try one of those antec water kühlers...but someone needs to post a pic of their puppy raising their leg to "water" cool their cpu...

Back