KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

I don't have any pics of my pup on hand. You'll just have to believe me when I say that a German Shepherd/Golden Retriever mix is pretty cool.

Never had a issue with antec.. looking forward to getting one of these for my new system build.

Man, these people sucking up to Antec just to get a KHULER......just give me one already damn it :D

I like the Antec KÜHLER because it is a easy to use cooling system, for us folks that can't afford or don't know how to do real water-cooling.

xqpev.jpg

Looking to build my first pc using water cooling. I like the warranty and the self contained setup.

Last edited:
All in one liquid cooling and quiet, easy to install, performance. What else is there? Oh, price. I want one!

Exact same plusses as the Corsairs self contained coolers. The negatives are I don't have one yet.

I have used Antec cases since the Sonata, and they have never given me a reason to change. Same can be said for the majority of their non-case products as well, would love a chance to test their take on water cooling.

I like the closed loop water cooler approach and the thick radiator with push & pull fans on the 920.

I like the sealed design along with the changeable LED, would look good with my board and no hassle.

I like it because all of the reviews indicate that it performs pretty well. It would be way better than the stock HSF on my 955.

I like how it keeps processors KÜHL during long sessions of gaming which result in gamer sweat developing in my pits.

I like the fact that Antec & Asetek switched to a solution that uses flexible tubing. I use a Corsair H50, and while it's a great cooler, it was a pain to install with the corrigated tubing.

I also love the fact that the 620 and 920 use the internal temperature of the liquid within to dictate fan speed...it makes alot of sense.

Finally, I'm digging the application Antec has put together to control the 920...simple and effective.

Please let me win this. ^_^

Like the focus on low noise with both products. Quality looks good as well.

And it would save me some money, I just started buying for my SB build.

Antec Lover here!!!
and the 620 is awesome!
itz quiet and itz very cool!
looking forward to try the 920 :D

Antec has always had good cases and dependable power supplies. And I've never used water cooling because I've been afraid of leaks. If I win an Antec KUHLER, this would be my chance to finally experiment :)

And here's a kitten to help me win (since I've NEVER won anything before :(

luckykittenphoto.jpg

Antec is one of the few companies that I've always--always--associated with high quality. I can't count the number of times I've recommended their products.

Also, I'm a watercooling nub and this kind of product makes it easy for people like to me to get started with wc goodness. That's two reasons, so enter me twice. :p

What I like about Antec? Solid quality products that suit everyone, from gamers to those who love silence, with performance to boot!

As always, the cases!! Love em love em love em. Always have Antec in my builds.

What I like about the Antec liquid coolers:
- Made by Asetek, a company I trust in.
- Fan speed adjusted by the liquid temperature, not the CPU temperature.
- Relatively quiet.
- Easy install.
- Low maintenance. (Cleaning the fan and fins once in a while.)
- Soft hose.
- High compatibility with different CPU sockets and computer cases.
- Not particularly heavy.
- Competitive pricing.
- Programmable fan profile. (Unfortunately only on the 920.)

Room for improvement:
- A diagonal type fan mounted on top of the pump, blowing air onto the surrounding components.

Last edited:
Back