Kudos to Spaceman

jordan12

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Dec 29, 2000
Messages
11,057
That guy really rocks...


He assisted alll day yesterday helping me find some cool headphones that would work the way I would want them too...

Great guy all the way around and I got a couple good deals, too the point where I was able to get new ones for my wife too..

So listen to what this guy is saying. He is the sound guy here!! :D
 
lol

seriously? I ripped you off.

jk. I am sure they will blow your head off compared to what you have now though.

Death to crappy sound!
 
I am sure what hearing I have left will be gone soon enough...But then I wont hear the wife yelling at me..


But seriously, I have always been tired of headphones that sound like they are out of a can. They have always sounded horrible...I am looking forward to my new toy. :D
 
Once the new cans come in you'll most likely really enjoy them and feel comfortable. Then you'll say "So thats what everything sounds like" Its like getting glasses/contacts for the first time. After a few minutes or hours you'll come to a realization that sounds like "what was i thinking before this?" and "why did i subject my ears to that awful junk?"
 
Back
Top