I have the following stuff for sale. If you look please bump. I have paypal and I accept CC payments. Prices are negotionable.
Altec Lansing Speakers-$15 SHIPPED

Boston Acoustics 3-piece Speaker system with subwoofer-$25 SHIPPED

General Electric 5 piece Flat Panel Speaker System With Subwoofer-$35 SHIPPED (PENDING)

Labtec headset with volume and on/off mic controller-$8 SHIPPED

Logitech headset with volume and on/off controller-$15 SHIPPED

Mouse- blue lighted fan mouse-$10 SHIPPED

Lighted Keyboard- black with black lettering $35 SHIPPED
Logitech Wireless mouse-Optical, have packaging, has everything-$35 SHIPPED M/N= M-RM63

Cordless Headphones with box, manuals, everything that came with when bought new-$15 SHIPPED
7 Button Micro joystick (black,green)-$15 SHIPPED
Fans- 1 Firework LED Fan 80mm GREEN-$6 SHIPPED

ENlight 300w Power Supply-$20 SHIPPED
· Product Spec Link:Spec link
48x12x50 CD-RW Burner Color Beige-$15 SHIPPED
Counter-Strike with box, manual and original working cd-key-$15 SHIPPED
Case Molding: 18 ft (give or take) $15 shipped
Specs link
6' Belkin USB cable FREE w/purchase
Also, I have a green raptor paintball gun with setup, tank, mask, hopper, everything needed and also a 18" barrel rifled-$80 SHIPPED
Please bump when you look, buy 2 or more items and we can make a deal. These things need to sell. PM me with questions. I want this stuff gone. MAKE OFFERS!
Altec Lansing Speakers-$15 SHIPPED

Boston Acoustics 3-piece Speaker system with subwoofer-$25 SHIPPED

General Electric 5 piece Flat Panel Speaker System With Subwoofer-$35 SHIPPED (PENDING)

Labtec headset with volume and on/off mic controller-$8 SHIPPED

Logitech headset with volume and on/off controller-$15 SHIPPED

Mouse- blue lighted fan mouse-$10 SHIPPED

Lighted Keyboard- black with black lettering $35 SHIPPED
Logitech Wireless mouse-Optical, have packaging, has everything-$35 SHIPPED M/N= M-RM63

Cordless Headphones with box, manuals, everything that came with when bought new-$15 SHIPPED
7 Button Micro joystick (black,green)-$15 SHIPPED
Fans- 1 Firework LED Fan 80mm GREEN-$6 SHIPPED

ENlight 300w Power Supply-$20 SHIPPED
· Product Spec Link:Spec link
48x12x50 CD-RW Burner Color Beige-$15 SHIPPED
Counter-Strike with box, manual and original working cd-key-$15 SHIPPED
Case Molding: 18 ft (give or take) $15 shipped
Specs link
6' Belkin USB cable FREE w/purchase
Also, I have a green raptor paintball gun with setup, tank, mask, hopper, everything needed and also a 18" barrel rifled-$80 SHIPPED
Please bump when you look, buy 2 or more items and we can make a deal. These things need to sell. PM me with questions. I want this stuff gone. MAKE OFFERS!