KRK RPG52 Rokit G2

Riddlinkidstoner

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
4,630
I picked these up from Guitar Center yesterday for $115/ea. My original plan was to go for a pair of ELT525's with a Gizmo amp but I decided to try these out since I was down there.

I love the sound and I love how loud they can get without distortion. I have a relatively small room so they definitely fill out the room. I used to own the ELT525's and they have a very different but straightforward sound to them though I used the ELT525's with the Onix SP3 amp.

I'm currently using it with the creative xfi surround usb sound card. Works great. :D

Thoughts? Did I get a decent deal?
 
Good deal. How did you get that price? Sale/coupon/open box?

With all the controls on the back, do you just leave them on and at a set volume all the time and control it through the mixer in windows?
 
Looks like it was just a sale. I had some noticable hissing so I turned the volume all the way down on the speakers and just controled it through windows, works great!
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
Back
Top