KRK Rokit/Zero DAC questions

ideviouz

Gawd
Joined
Nov 23, 2007
Messages
818
What is the general view of the KRK Rokit series? Have been trying to find some more in depth reviews with little success. They are on clearance at musiciansfriend.com - might pick up the RP5 or 8...

I've seen some really good reviews on the Zero DAC - just wondering how I would go about connecting my Fios STB, XFi Xtreme Gamer (and the Rokits if I get them) to the DAC?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
 
Not sure of KRK but connect through opitcal or coaxial to the Zero.
 
What is the general view of the KRK Rokit series? Have been trying to find some more in depth reviews with little success. They are on clearance at musiciansfriend.com - might pick up the RP5 or 8...

I've read some pretty good things about KRK.

Here's a few discussions at some other forums on them:

http://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=128378

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=KRK+vs

You might have some local pro-audio shops that carry them, too. I'd probably call around and see if you can listen to them in person.
 
Back
Top