Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
if u get an extension for the mic- it HAS to be a mono extension. a stereo extension wont work because the sb40 has a mono plug mic. i know this from personal experience
if u get an extension for the mic- it HAS to be a mono extension. a stereo extension wont work because the sb40 has a mono plug mic. i know this from personal experience
I don't have one in front of me to check, but I thought they were set up so that it would work and the secondary channel just wouldn't make contact? I know for sure you can use a mono cable in a stereo jack, you'll just lose the right (?) channel.
But aside from that, the mono cable is cheaper.![]()
The mic and headphone cable can separate. I do not know if it will reach to the zero and to the pc though. You could also get the zalman clip on mic and voila! Problem probably solved.
http://www.xoxide.com/zmmic1.html?productid=zmmic1&channelid=FROOG
you would think but mine wont work with an extension cable- it has to be plugged into the sound card!
If I do it your way, I can use any HP to the amp and this mic to the card..Correct?
If I do it your way, I can use any HP to the amp and this mic to the card..Correct?
Huh, what? Explain to me how the electrons would even know?
.