• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Korea and LG OLED

shankle

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
89
The LG OLED tvs were supposed to be marketed in Korea this month.
Haven't seen anything about it. Are they for sale in Korea now?
When will we see them in the USA?

Why is Samsung dragging their feet on this new Tech?
OR do we have to wait yet another year????
 
Have you ever seen them coming with new tech?
As far as I can remember the only "new" techs they had were the half price versions of any tech yet they still claim almost same price as competition.
 
Have they fixed the lifespan and burn-in issues with OLED? Otherwise the screens are about as sellable as jetpacks
 
I'm still waiting for Sed monitors.............

I think Oled is going to be too bright for people it's going to take time to mature if it does. I've been following Oled for about 5 years or more the build fabrication plants then make Cellphone screens out of them.

I haven't tried PlayStations Vita myself but I tried a Zune and took it back cause the screen was too harsh.
 
Back
Top