• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Koolance with Danger Den?

nodle

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Apr 9, 2001
Messages
1,558
I was considering buying the external Koolance model EXOS-AL. I know this doesnt come with a waterblock. But I really like the Maze 4 block from Danger Den. I was wondering if I could use this block and maybe the northbridge block also from Danger Den with this system. I think I would just have to get the 3/8th size fittings.Anyone done this? Do you think it would work just fine?
 
A while back one of the members here asked and I suggested useing a maze3 with 1/4in fittings with his koolance...he tried it and siad he had some really good results !
Now youve got to remember koolance tubing is 3/8in OD 1/4in ID so 3/8in fittings wouldnt work out
 
Otherwise I would go with the Koolance waterblocks. They are actually really really good and they are designed for Koolance. I don´t know about the Maze for but isn´t that designed for faster waterflow and larger tubings?
 
Back
Top