Koolance Water-cooling system F/S

RagingGecko

Limp Gawd
SOLD

I have a full Koolance water cooling setup for sale. Inludes Case (Antec Style), with everything shown here: http://www.koolance.com/shop/produc...id=92&osCsid=38d094e68dfa37849e7ba67342eb1bcd

Also has waterblocks for CPU, motherboard, and video card. Everything is in great working order. Some minor scuffs on the case that would probably rub off if scrubbed.

Price is $130 shipped. Was bought for $250 new and $40 for each of the extra waterblocks so total of $330 new. I'm asking barely over 1/3 of that, so price is very firm.

NO TRADES

Email is [email protected] and AIM is RagingGecko321. Email or message me if interested.

Hi, I emailed you about the watercooling but I believe that you should decide to what person to sell it according to the time they contacted you and sell it to the person that contacted you the first. I am still interested but I do not want to send paypal and then know that I was not the first one to send it.

Okay, sorry for any confusion. I was swamped with a lot more offers than I was expecting. People have been contacted and notified of the situation now.

So if it is sold then EDIT the post to reflect that........free bump for letting others know whats going on that might respond

If not 100% done deal (dibs BS for instance) I'll give you 150 tonight. (pssst... your pm box is full)

Back