• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Koolance PC3- Question regarding how much I can cool- CPU, GPU +?

exoticalex

n00b
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
14
I have a Koolance PC3, and I am in the middle of setting up my new system which consists of a 64bit Athlon 3700+, A8N SLI, and x800gto2 (which will be flashed to x850 PE).

My question is whether the cooling system can handle the load from all three, or should I forget about cooling the northbridge and settle for the vid card and CPU? I dont want the system to be loud as hell....

Thanks alot!
 
I've cooled the same with a single 120mm radiator with "acceptable" results. You'll do just fine, unless you're a complete performance nut.
 
The only thing that worries me is the noise. If I cool all 3, under normal operation (surfing), do you think the PC3 can handle the heat without ramping up too high? Obviously, when I go to game, it will- but thats to be expected.

I just want the system to be a quiet as possible during idle/low use
 
Back
Top