• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Koolance fan shrouds

Snoozer

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 2, 2009
Messages
205
Anyone had any experience with Koolance fan shrouds? Thinking about mounting one on a case so I can cram another video card into my case. I assume that the fans being above the actual top of the case would give that kind of room. :D

Just not sure how good they look...
 
Let you know Tuesday when it gets here, but isn't that why they call us modders? ;)
 
I have the feser led fan shrouds....they look really cool and come with silicon noise gaskets too.
 
Back
Top