Kodak C330 issue

ozzyblood

2[H]4U
Got this camera for my birthday on the 28th of december. I've been using the supplied 'kodak' batteries that came with it. Today the camera keeps shutting off, appears the batteries are dead. So I have some brand new duracell batteries, I put them in, the ready light blinks red about 6-7 times, camera shuts off. No picture, no lens movement, nada.

Ok, so I try some other batteries, same thing. I put the kodak batteries back in, they can turn on the camera for a while, but since they're dieing, it turns back off after 30 seconds or so. So I go on the Web site, and it says that you know "to use kodak batteries blah blah" but fuck, do I really have to? I mean I've seen a million things in the past always say "make sure to use "this type of battery", but it never really made a difference.

I mean, wtf? Anyone else know anything about this? This is my first camera, so I dont really know, but are other cameras like this? Not going to be easy to obtain Kodak batteries all the time because this camera does suck them dry pretty fast. Considering returning it and getting something else.

Let me know if its the batteries or a problem with the camera or.... anything at all,

Thanks guys

Back