• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Knocked off a small transistor 5870

I emailed AMD regarding my stuff up & sent them the pic of where it has been damaged

I am not going to RMA it as someone suggested before. So will post back when I get a response, even if I was to pay a couple of hundred for it to be fixed ill still be happy

Just can not fork out another 500 for a card
 
Oh man, sorry to hear what happened to your card OP.

Hopefully you get a good response from the manufacturer on getting it repaired :) And if not, at least there are the other options to try out.
 
Dishonest? It's probably well into illegal/fraud territory which is explicitly against the forum rules. I suspect it would have been treated differently if he had been here more than 30 days.

Illegal fraud territory? Give me a fucking break

nortonscrewthis.gif
 
Back
Top