Knight Online versions?

i played it for a week, got hella boring, everyone look the same and skills aswell...

my brother played that game alot... i mean alot a whole 376 reported hours on Xfire...
he spent over like a $100 dollars on that game... its free yet he spent money on it.. i played it for like a week and i also felt very bored of it...

I've been playing it around a week or so. I have a level 24 Warrior and I think it's pretty fun. I'm not usually into MMO's but this is alright. The party system is simple but works well. I just don't have the time to start a game and put the time in for a game like WoW so this works just fine.

Btw, what server do you play on Seeker? I'm on Edana if you want to play sometime.

Free MMO's aren't reliable enough to spend 376 hours in... they're so prone to bugs and full of holes.

i tried knight online few months ago and played it for about 30min.... i dont like the camera controls... so i uninstall it.

silkroad online is the best of the best of its kind (low budget games) silkroad got the best graphic for a free game!!! silkroad is jus #1!!!

im currently playing silkroad and my highest to0n is 50!

the downside about silkroad are lagg-ness.... hard to login at 1am-12pm USA time. also its very difficult to lv!! long to level! however they offer in-game items for real money... like double exp pots ect.. but no weap/armor

and they jus add another new server a day ago!!!! but every server is crowded! including the new one! everyone like this game so much its crowded!!!!

Back