• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Klipsch Promedia

ycchan

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,407
Has anyone ordered them online from their Klipsch store?

I tried to order a pair but I cannot select the appropiate province. There are only states. Do you know if they ship to Canada?

I also tried contacting them by email but it was bounced. The server said "no such email exist" wtf!?
 
ive ordered from the klipsch website twice, both with no problems. Although i live in VA, don't know about being able to order from Canada. Might want to give them a call, check their website for a number.
 
I have an email regarding your concern into Klipsch now. I'll update you here when I find out. I asked them which Provinces in Canada they ship to. HTH.
 
As far as I know, the klipsch website does not sell to Canadian customers - I tried to get a DD-5.1 decoder from them when it was on sale and they referred me to their canadian reseller: Micron Electronics who did not have the same sale on. :(

If you're looking for a Promedia system, I think London Drugs is the only franchise reseller.

Futureshop is owned by BestBuy, but every one that I've been to only carries Logitech and Altec Lansing. :rolleyes:
 
This was the response from Klipsch:
-----------
I am sorry, but we don't ship outside the US.

www.microncanada.com
-----------

Sorry about your luck. I hope you can find a good reseller there to get what you want. Sounds like there are a couple to check out.
 
Back
Top